The sun is shining and we are all about the rooftops! Here are the best places to get some sun and see the city.
Continue reading “Summer in the CityBest Rooftops”
What you’ll need:
– Ice cream of your choice (we love strawberry)
-A classic milkshake glass
– Vanilla frosting
– Colorful candy
– Whipped cream
– Cute straw
1. Spread a thick layer of frosting along the outside edge of your glass. This will serve as the “glue” for your candy creations.
2. Blend milk and ice cream and pour into glass.
3. Stick on a ton of candy (as much as possible, this is meant to be over-the-top!)
4. Pile on the whipped cream and MORE candy 🙂
5. Stick your straw in and voila!
Nutritional information purposely not included.
P.S. it is 100% necessary to photograph and Instagram your masterpiece.
Office dressing in the summer can be such a chore. The outside heat coupled with a blasting AC makes for quite the temperature challenge. Here are some tips to keep you stylish and cool for all of summer’s dressing dilemmas!
Continue reading “Summer StyleOffice Dressing”
With long weekends on the horizon, it’s time for summer-worthy eats!
Whether you’re traveling to New York for a taste of the big city or you’re having a stay-cation in this city you call home, Smorgasburg is the place to be. Rotating among various Brooklyn locations, Smorgasburg is perfect for a big group with different palettes! These hip food stands are a staple for summer in the city.
You can enjoy a variety of cuisines from tacos to Italian to vegan, all while surrounded by views of the Manhattan skyline!
Smorgasburg is open every Saturday and Sunday from 11am-6pm.
It’s almost that time of year again! The city clears out from Friday to Monday and all of Manhattan’s residents exit the city for some much needed sun and sand. As summer weekends approach and getaways get closer, we put together a list of the our summer weekend must haves.
TRUE Isaac Mizrahi Lip Crayons– Seriously?! This little pack comes with 4 vibrant lip colors for every mood of the weekend!
TRUE Isaac Mizrahi 6 in 1 Total Eye Therapy: Look well rested even when you’re faking it!
TRUE Isaac Mizrahi 6 in 1 Perfect Protection Moisturizer: Ladies, this stuff has SPF 30 and is SUPER hydrating. The trick to looking young forever is sunblock!
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Reading Glasses: We know you must have a beach read that you are dying to crack open…these readers will keep you cute in the process!
TRUE Isaac Mizrahi Vital Glow Facial Oil: Face oils are so in right now…and for good reason! This sweet smelling oil will provide an all natural glow.
TRUE Isaac Mizrahi Pressed and Perfect Foundation: This pressed powder foundation is the perfect base for your sunny makeup look.
Isaac Mizrahi Live! Aviators: Classic shades are a must for a weekend trip!
Who doesn’t LOVE brunch? Here are some tips on how to master a stylish brunch look that will go perfectly with a side of pancakes.
1. Pair bright, bold prints with a piece in the same color family. It will instantly add polish to your look.
2. Mix tees with feminine silhouettes (like this fab skirt!) to feel comfortably casual. If you have night plans, slip on a heel to make this outfit last all day!
3. Have a closet full of neutrals? Surprise your brunch crew by pairing your usual tones with a punchy bright color to offset your typical uniform.
Photo taken by Sarah Balch for InStyle.com Talk about gorgeous! It’s the final weekend of the 14th annual Orchid Show at the NY Botanical Gardens and you simply MUST go. The show is a New York classic and takes you on a journey of orchid history all while surrounding you with thousands of stunning florals. Buy your tickets here before the show comes to a close.
They say fashion repeats itself…we couldn’t agree more! That blazer you swear you’ll never wear again? We promise it will be back soon enough! The Manhattan Vintage show returns this weekend with 75 amazing vendors to bring you clothing from every decade.